Thursday, June 27, 2013

So..about me.

Let's see...how do I describe myself?

I'm 18 years old, just graduated High School.

I'd say I'm a pretty relaxed person, but I have pretty strong opinions when I want to.

I have quite a few hobbies that I keep up with...one being video games. I love League of Legends, and I'm currently loving ranked 5v5 games with my bros.

I also like soccer; I've played since I was about 10. It's always been a passion of mine, but I don't think I'll pursue it competitively anymore, just for fun.

I play Yu-Gi-Oh. Yeah, I know, it sounds lame. In reality, it's a fun hobby for me, and I have a lot of respect for the community of people I play with. Contrary to popular belief, not all people who play card games are fat, with no social life. In reality, everyone's kind of like me. We do it for fun on weekends, and just hang out and talk about anything and everything at our favorite card shops. So before you judge anyone, just consider that we're not in line with that stereotype :)

I love martial arts. It's become more of a lifestyle for me than a hobby. Taekwondo, Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, all things I practice regularly. Mostly, I've been in formal Taekwondo training lately. (Meaning going to an actual school to train.) However, I do keep up with the other two at home.

I suppose the best way for someone to get to know me is simply to ask, and talk to me. So, I'll leave everyone to their own devices on that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment